Thursday, January 21, 2010

Korea















































Maybe, there are some people who expect very novel drawings about Korea (ex: traditional architecture, street view etc..) but I am sorry to say that it didn't happened this time.
I went Korea during this winter break for short. It was very, very cold. Freezing. The forecast said it was the most coldest winter in 100 years. Once I tried to draw outside, my hands got frozen. so most drawings were drawn inside such as my home, Buses, subways etc.. which are always warm. Next time, when I go Korea, I will draw Real, traditional Korea :P

6 comments:

  1. Bible, these are absolutely marvelous drawings! You have made incredible improvements! Great job. Nice to see Korea through your sketchbook pages. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea bible, I second what tin said..great sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, excellent drawings- excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are Korea! i love these sketches, well done! i hope to travel there again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys!

    Did you go Korea before, joseph?
    Awwww, when?? I hope you enjoyed Korea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. there in 1984-1985, all of 1988, all of 1993, september-october 1997, and november-december 2004. loved it every time! my wife grew up there and the only time we've been there together was in 2004. she would like me to get a job over there.

    ReplyDelete